SARASOTA – Stephen Hummell of Sarasota was sentenced to three months in jail followed by 15 years of probation after a guilty plea for his role in an advanced fee loan scam. The Office of Financial Regulation announced the sentencing in a press release that also says Hummell is barred from the lending industry for life.
· Florida Man Sentenced To 10 Years For Role In Telemarketing Scam By The forbess law firm Jacksonville’s businessmen and service workers hold positions of trust that allow them to have a greater influence on how business decisions are executed and money is spent.
– Today, U.S. District Judge Robert J. Conrad, Jr. sentenced Jose Antonio Hendricks, 60, of Charlotte, to 198 months in prison on child pornography charges, announced Andrew Murray, U.S. Attorney for the Western District of North Carolina.
Cost vs. Value: The Home Improvement Projects With the Highest ROI in 2018 Mortgage Masters Group Splashing out on home improvements not only makes your house a more enjoyable place to live, but it if done right it is also likely to give its value a boost. The average home improvement would.Jody Collup of Global DMS Designated to MPA’s 2018 Elite Women in Mortgage List | Florida Newswire Breaking news and analysis on politics, business, world national news, entertainment more. In-depth DC, Virginia, maryland news coverage including traffic, weather, crime, education, restaurant.
· Florida men sentenced for $6 million fraud scheme that included Colorado victims. The scheme centered around a Florida television production company.
a New Jersey loan processor, previously were sentenced to 46 months each for their part in the scheme. This case was investigated by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), with the assistance of the.
Florida Attorney General Bill McCollum has announced that a Pinellas County, Fla. woman has pleaded guilty to stealing nearly $8 million in a real estate fraud scheme. Cheryl Wehlau, owner of gulf coast title offices, entered her plea in a case prosecuted by the Florida Office of Statewide Prosecution.
CAMDEN, NJ-A Ventress, Alabama, man was sentenced today to 210 months in prison for conspiring. other locations in New Jersey and in Naples, Florida-to be much higher than the buyout price to.
· Mortgages and Loans;. Jackson man sentenced to jail for his role in mortgage fraud scheme. to spend two nights every week for the next 20 weeks in the county jail for his role.
· Doctor And Three Others Charged In $10 Million Health Care Fraud Scheme – treated hundreds of now-former U.S. Postal Service. Man sentenced to two years on package theft same day jury convicts him on drug charges. Michigan woman had 350% interest rate on $1,200 loan – and a loophole allows it; florida judge allegedly choked Clerk Over.